Guess what the girls and I did today?

We stayed in bed and crocheted!!!


The girls being the four "Ladies in Waiting":


Today was a very cold (below 10 degrees C) blustery day. We rushed out, fed the "outside animals" and dived back into bed for most of the day! The King read a novel & the Princes played board games (among other things)...

I've been itching to do something useful with some wool I bought two years ago and have decided on a patchwork afghan (throw or blankie). I found an easy but really cute pattern in a magazine after searching the 'net for hours. We're still deciding on the colours to use but the green botanical cushions I bought on a sale years ago are being used as a guide.


The internet search wasn't futile as I stumbled upon another really beautiful afghan (but it's a little challenging right now):


and the cutest teapot cosies that I'd like to try out as well:



In the mean time I have committed to crochet 432 little squares whenever I'm bored or inspired...

No comments:

Post a Comment