Frost, I exclaim!

We woke up to 3 degrees Celsius and frost! Yes, frost in October, spring! I've had to move the frost date for future planting reference from 14 September to 6 October!!!


I got into the shower with my socks on - it didn't help. At least I could laugh at the ridiculosity of it all (new word I know). I ascribe it to Evening Primrose Oil (and the Joy of the Lord). I had just started taking it the day before again (I was feeling low). I was introduced to the attributes of Evening Primrose Oil at one of my first ever Homeschool Support Groups more than 12 years ago. "I tell you, if you want to homeschool without loosing your sense of humour" this seasoned mom of four said "you have to take your Evening Primrose Oil daily, it's a homeschooling essential just like reading-aloud". And so I do - occasionally. When the hormones start rocking out of kilter and the emotions start running low (or high) I reach for my Evening Primrose Oil - and the Joy of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment